Action priorities to control construction planning and process improvement measures
Consistency of FMEA and BIM tools, e.g. 3D viewer applications for display of construction concepts
Can be integrated into daily business:
Process steps and system components as reusable standard analysis modules
Interface for the convenient exchange of FMEA data with Office packages, such as spreadsheet editors
MBFG GmbH & Co. KG
D-73525 Schwaebisch Gmuend
T +49 7171 9299-25 F 9299-26
Approx. 120 companies from different industries.
Carl Freudenberg, Elring Klinger, Imeco, Superior Industries, Koelle Ltd., Aurubis Stolberg, AMT, Schulte & Co. Ltd., Iron foundry Martin-Lamitz etc.
The FMEA software CIMOS™ was developed in joint project work with QM as well as security departments from manufacturing companies and planning offices.
The core of the network compatible application is a modular system of standardized working step (PFMEA) or function / component modules (DFMEA, FMEA-MSR) arranged in tree structures (parts lists, process hierarchies).
CIMOS™ analyzes, plans, controls, reminds, compiles decision-relevant information and eases routine work.
The user already masters the software operation with basic knowledge.
If you have any further questions (e.g. regarding the planning approach to specific projects), please contact our specialists team.
As part of our strategic release policy, upgrades with provided migration tools and subsequent software expansions are guaranteed at all times.
The main impetus for the development came from the observation that major customers are increasingly switching to placing orders for new construction projects only at companies organized at the BIM (Building Information Modeling) level.
Proof of ability to participate in new projects in a qualified manner includes e.g. the knowledge and professional application of construction analyses regarding building site safety and process FMEA.
Execution of high quality FMEA analyzes based on flexible variant trees:
Simple and clear handling, making it particularly suitable for SMEs (small and medium sized companies)
Data import for "those willing to change" from Office / MS Excel™
Time-saving modular system for product and process families
Root cause diagnosis in form of Ishikawa diagrams, impact assessment supported by component usage display
Knowledge base for analog failure patterns, along with the ability to search and import
Effective workload relief through checklists, use of project templates and text catalogs
• High performing relational database system
• Full support of all FMEA types (Process, Construction / Design, Planning, FMEA-MSR)
• Modular structure based on process step / function related resources
• Tree chart representing current system and/or process structure
• User defined standard text catalogues and checklists for data entry
• Copy function for complex FMEA system tree structures (product variants)
• Unlimited text volume in FMEA forms, internal entries for comments
• Definition of individual PN evaluation factors
• Prioritization of actions according to cost/effect levels
• FMEA form printout acc. ISO 45001:2018, OHSAS 18001 or user defined
• Fault tree (cause/effect diagrams) and risk matrices as additional print formats
• FMEA version manager with release status und automatic filing (archives)
• Time limits supervision and full "Action Priorities"(AP) support acc. to the latest standards
• Application controlled eMail dispatch of corrective action reminders
• Risk Priority Number (Occurence, Severence, Detection) ranking list
• Pareto chart for risk evaluation
• 'Executive report' for consolidated management information
• Text retrieval and search functions for detection of analogies in former studies
• Passwords for user specific functional application restrictions
• Control Plan acc. to ISO TS, consistently linked to the FMEA data
• Interface for 3D viewer applications (BIM)
• Windows™ Excel™ utility for data import from external FMEA spreadsheets
• FMEA form content comparison to show the modifications between different version releases
• Floating server license: Price as single user, access from any network PC possible
• Self-sufficient, no third-party tools or external database licenses required
Intuitive user interface:
The CIMOS™ development concept is focused on clear structure and simple operability. Experience with our clients has shown that on-line training and workshops regarding program operation can be completed in abt. 6 hrs. (via conference tool).
Software screenshots w/explanations CLICK HERE
CIMOS™ in brief (Flyer) CLICK HERE
Demo version, free of charge, Passwort "level1" REQUIRE HERE
Demo unlimited in time, identical to full version.
Limitation: max. one page FMEA form printout (with watermark), form preview on screen without restriction
Windows™ 10 / 8.x als x32/x64, min. 4 GB RAM
Windows Server™ 2019 / ...16 /...12 /...08, min. 500 MB free space on hard disk